Chance for Republican Senate?

U.S Representative Ted Budd speaks during a rally hosted by former U.S. President Donald Trump in Selma, North Carolina, U.S. April 9, 2022. REUTERS/Erin Siegal McIntyre

North Carolina’s Senate race is no longer a “Toss-Up” but now a “Lean Republican”. Ted Budd has a 65.8 percent chance of winning and Cheri Beasley has a 34.2 percent chance.

Read more on Townhall.

Previous articleComing Back to Bite
Next articleBroken Institutions