Breaking: Trump DOMINATES GOP Presidential Field In Latest New Hampshire Poll

Breaking: Trump DOMINATES GOP Presidential Field In Latest New Hampshire Poll

Trump

2016 GOP Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is dominating the field in the first New Hampshire poll of the new year.

Trump grabs 29%, a 14% lead over Florida Senator Marco Rubio.

According to The Hill:

“Donald Trump holds a commanding 14-point lead over the GOP field in New Hampshire, a new poll finds.

The survey from Public Policy Polling released Wednesday finds the real estate mogul with 29 percent support in the first-in-the-nation primary state, with Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) in second place with 15 percent.

Rubio is followed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Ohio Gov. John Kasich each with 11 percent. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) both have 10 percent. The rest of the GOP candidates lag behind in the single digits.”

[wpdevfb]

6 COMMENTS

  1. I don’t know why the “rest of the GOP field” is still in the race. I mean I do understand their perspective, but their donors – I will never understand why would anyone who have made money would waste it in people like Bush which at this point it is beyond certain he will NOT be nominated..

  2. America will never be great again because of Liberals but Donald Trump is a Fire Breathing Dragon that I would love to release on them!

      • Give in to what? If 30% of the GOP is all Trump can get, what about the other 70% of the GOP? Until there is an election (primary) we really don’t have any meaningful data about what direction the party is going in. You always have a fringe of any party and Trump may just be getting the fringe. We’ll see.

Leave a Reply